A Boots Affair
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, September 2
Wall of text about.. boots.
I feel like getting a pair of boots. Like, no joke. I've been browsing for shoes lately (because a girl can never have enough shoes... /rolls eyes/) and every time I see a pair of boots, my eyes will linger on them for a while longer than the usual cursory glance. I had a phase once when the only pair of shoes I wore was this pair of ankle-high leather boots and they were awesome and comfy. But when that pair wore out, I switched to high-cut sneakers instead. High cut sneaks are really comfy as well but the shoelaces are another thing altogether. Despite that, after my black Converse wore out (I have a thing for wearing shoes until they're really worn out), I bought another pair. This one is still surviving. However, I am tired of having to deal with shoelaces up to the point that if I knew I would have to take them off when I'm outside, like if I'm going to pray (which is like almost all the time), I wouldn't wear them. It was then I took to wearing girl shoes. And I still do. Not for the sake of being more feminine, but simply because they are a lot less hassle. I don't think they're very 'me' though.. Anyway, I was browsing through the net just now and I saw that Agyness Deyn has paired up with Dr Martens to create her own line. I've always had this thing for Deyn. Don't worry, I'm as straight as the next girl; I just have a thing for her style and hair. And I've always, always had a crush on Doc Marts. I mean, who doesn't? So yeah, Deyn and Doc Marts made me browse through DM photos and I'm just sitting here and drooling over combat boots. I won't get a pair from Deyn's collection though, they'll be hard for me to pull off haha! Plus they have like 1.5 inch platforms, so no thanks :p but but but..
OMG SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THE CLASSIC BLACK 8-EYED DOC MARTS BUT I WILL HAVE TO WATCH MY BUDGET AFTER THAT. HOWWWWWW.