Butterflies
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, September 13
Time check: 4.27 am
And I'm still not done with my PS presentation. Oh my God. How? Butterflies are just battling it out in my stomach. I feel like skipping GL lecture later on but we'll be covering MNCs and I really need to listen to that as it's a pretty crucial part of the module. In fact, my term paper will be related to it. So I.. Unless I whip out my laptop and 'action' take notes during lecture but really doing my PS work instead. But neh... It won't work. I know that much about myself.
Allah.. Grant me some inspiration.
And I'm still not done with my PS presentation. Oh my God. How? Butterflies are just battling it out in my stomach. I feel like skipping GL lecture later on but we'll be covering MNCs and I really need to listen to that as it's a pretty crucial part of the module. In fact, my term paper will be related to it. So I.. Unless I whip out my laptop and 'action' take notes during lecture but really doing my PS work instead. But neh... It won't work. I know that much about myself.
Allah.. Grant me some inspiration.