The little things.

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, September 25

I wish Jurong Library has a 'proper' prayer place like Woodlands's has. I like 'camping out' at the library to study but it's a hassle when there's no proper place to do my solat. Which is why I tend to start studying early and go off at about 3 so I can do my Zuhr in time at home. But what I would  like to do is to stay at the library till evening. I can do that if I study at Woodlands but I don't like going to Woodlands due to various reasons. Oh well.

Moving on, I just found out that there's a halal gelato place in Singapore which, as far as I'm concerned......... is situated on the other side of the country. Ahaha. It's at Changi Village Road, a place which I definitely am not familiar with at all. The heck, I'm not famililar with anything that's situated in the East! (Though a number of friends have argued that it's where all the good food is at and the whole of my maternal family lives there...) Who's willing to spare some time and money to accompany me there? :D I've been wanting to taste gelato since forever! One day, inshaAllah.

My (rather abrupt) (vaguely-relevant) conclusion: Contradictory to my rants, I actually believe that it's easy to be a Muslim in Singapore. You just have to give a bit here and take a bit there. Granted, nothing is ever within easy reach anyway. And doesn't the reward or the things you gain, taste or become nicer after a bit of hard work? The novelty of those that are easily-gained tends to fade faster, don't you think? Come on, Maryam, what's a bit of a travel to eat halal gelato? Right?

MURDEROUS ADULT MRT FARES UGH, THAT'S WHAT. And I just generally don't like Woodlands. Ahahaha.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive