Throwback 1

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, September 10


I was browsing through my web albums and I came across one of which the content I wasn't very sure. So I opened it and viola! Photos which I have uploaded to my past blog! Limemaryam, anybody? Hahaha! So yeah, the above was from Sec 4 (4 years ago? Eeep!) and that's Momo, by the way. I think she was opening a packet of dodol (standard ah perangai makan dalam kelas teeheehee) and it was early in the morning before assembly. Yeah, the 'west' kids were always amongst the first to arrive. :D

And those things all lined up in front of her? Those were the 'train toys' (I have no idea what to call 'em) from the Mamee crackers! If you look closely, you can see the blue Mamee monster on each of them. You were supposed to piece them together so they can become a train carriage and they've got little hooks which you can use to join other carriages as well so they can become a long train. And to whom did the above collection belong to? Thazzzz right~ Me! Hahaha! Perangai hape-hape entah collect Mamee train masa tahun STE. Kekeke. Some of my friends even gave me their Mamee trains to me so I could add to my collection :P

Random post eh? I needed to write something. Sigh. Stressed out with the upcoming presentation. And it's only been a month... How am I supposed to last 4 years? -_-" Anyway, let's end this post with some cute, shall we? Jo, who's this? Arish, right? :D


01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive