Week 06

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, September 19

Ah~ It's been a while. Just for your info, this blog is going nowhere in the direction I planned for it. I wanted this blog to be more mature than the last one but let's just forget that, shall we? I need more time to let life change me which in turn, will (inevitably?) reflect in my writings. In a good way, of course, inshaAllah :)

Last week's presentation went okay, I guess. This is a bad attitude but let's just say that I'm not going to give two flying hoots about it since it'll be incorporated into only 10% of my grade. I'll be attending all of the tutorials, inshaAllah so I hope that constitutes half of that 10% and my presentation was enough to warrant a percent, maybe? I have no idea how these things work. A month and a half into university life and I'm still unsure about some things. I'm gonna go along with the flow as of now... Time needs to go slower. Grr.

Yesterday, I went shopping with some of my girls and the day before that, we went to eat at Manhattan's. Geeee, I love small and cozy meetups :D Okay, actually, I love any meetups that involve chilling at an eatery. Period. Hahaha! I can do picnics as well but they require extra effort which I... usually don't have :P



[Photo credits to Dayah T!]

Anyway, I went for my first CCA session just now. Which CCA, you ask? S.... I..... L..... A........ Hahahahaha! I know, I know. "Pheewwitttt, Maryam masuk silat seh!" was the only kind of reaction I got. My mum was the only one who went along the lines of "If you can deal with it, why not? Up to you lah." Right now, I'm still testing the waters. The warm-up session was enough to tire me out -_- I do hope I last though. I need the exercise!

AND I NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY READINGS.

01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive