Blessed education.

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, October 13

In recent years, there have been a lot of debate about the local education system and calls for it to be changed. From what I gather,the source of contention seems to be that, with our education system, you get the clever book-smart kids who supposedly know no joy. I.. am not sure how I feel about this. I don't know if it's just me who think I grew up fine or it's the parents nowadays who are being too over-protective and molly-coddling. But whatever it is, if the education system is to be overhauled, the one thing that I'm sure of is the difficulty of finding the right balance.

However, sometimes I think we also need to step back and count our blessings. Check this video out if you have about 22 minutes to spare. It sure made me count mine :)

01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive