Here, there.. child?!
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, October 23
- Lol Google Docs, stop trying to kick me out every time my Internet connection goes below 100% for signal strength. You think I like doing my assignment online with you as the main platform for collaborative work? Stop trying to kick me out every chance you get; I already hate you enough as it is. Grr.
- "We learned 저기가 and 여기가, right? So which direction is 아기가? " BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Because trolling Humairah on Whatsapp wasn't enough. Kekeke.
- Do excuse the stupid that is my face.
- Everyone should listen to The Script because awesomeness.
- Internet is ruining my command of the English language.
- I miss my girlfriends :( I miss my Bukhara girls, especially the crazy people I used to hang out with at school, and I miss Dayah Raje. I'll wait for my mochi hehe.
- I am just starting to come to terms with the prospect of being swarmed by shorts and mini skirts for the rest of my schooling life ... BUT SEE-THROUGH SHIRTS WITH JUST A BRA INSIDE? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? WHY NOT JUST WEAR A FREAKING BRA TO SCHOOL THEN?
