Let's start living.
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, October 10
"By time,
indeed mankind is in loss,
Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience."
I'm gonna start living. There's no point in complaining. Allah put me through this and I know He'll bring me through it.
"God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear"
Effort and constant supplication: I can easily do both. I have tawakkal in me as well. And if things don't work out, I also have redha. I have been taught all these my whole life, yet why have I been so blinded?
Time to destroy those lazy genes, Maryam.
I'm gonna start living. There's no point in complaining. Allah put me through this and I know He'll bring me through it.
"God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear"
Effort and constant supplication: I can easily do both. I have tawakkal in me as well. And if things don't work out, I also have redha. I have been taught all these my whole life, yet why have I been so blinded?
Time to destroy those lazy genes, Maryam.