Nepali or Nepalese?
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, October 2
"How does one differentiate between the People's Movement I and the People's Movement II in Nepal? What are the key challenges for the Government of Nepal as it tries to establish a constitutional democracy?"
The answers are in the lecture slides as well as the readings. The problem is the explanation and elaboration. I have a feeling most of the class aren't gonna give one hoot about Nepali/ese politics since it's such a small part of the module. This means I will have to give them some background info about it. SMH.
It makes me feel funny that I'm doing so much research into the political history of some country which I've never really noticed before yet I am bound to flounder if someone were to ask me about the political history of my own country. Forget 'political'. I'll be helpless even if you were to go deeper into just its history. Sigh.
The answers are in the lecture slides as well as the readings. The problem is the explanation and elaboration. I have a feeling most of the class aren't gonna give one hoot about Nepali/ese politics since it's such a small part of the module. This means I will have to give them some background info about it. SMH.
It makes me feel funny that I'm doing so much research into the political history of some country which I've never really noticed before yet I am bound to flounder if someone were to ask me about the political history of my own country. Forget 'political'. I'll be helpless even if you were to go deeper into just its history. Sigh.