Ups and downs.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, October 22

What is up with this semangat-lima-minit syndrome that I suffer from? I will get so hyped up to do the a lot of beneficial stuff for the whole day and all that hype will just desert me all of the sudden without reason or warning. This is turning out to be annoying but I don't know what I'm supposed to do if my eyes and mind refuse to cooperate when I just opened the first slide of a PS lecture note. Damn.

Currently lepak-ing at Humairah's room at UTown. The plan is to study our butts off but.. Looks like the plan has become a non-plan afterall. Ni lah, semangat-lima-minit syndrome has struck.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive