A rainbow :)
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, November 11
I applied for a bursary from LBKM and alhamdulillah, my application got approved. Same goes for Humairah and Syafiq. We went for the ceremony yesterday and I saw A LOT of familiar faces. Saw a teacher from turquoise school who was accepting the bursary on behalf of his daughter but didn't saw him at the reception afterwards :( Aaaanyway, I hope I will put the bursary money to good use. Transport fees are a priority (ugh). Second would be printing of readings, which amounts to at least $15/month (more ugh) (sounds little but relatively, it's not). Third would be anything school-related that pops up surprisingly for the upcoming semester. Fourth... I don't know. I have something that's non-school related in mind but it really depends on my mum. Don't worry, it's not something frivolous like clothes or what :D
