Coffee-dified.

The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, November 11

Lupa nak cakap. Friday night date with Momo, Syafiq and Raje <3 Nak layankan budak cranky punya craving for chicken wings punya pasal!  Ended up going to Orang-Orang at Bukit Batok at about 8 p.m. after school. I LOVE FOOD MEET-UPS. I mean, all you do is sit around, eat and eat and eat, and with the right company, you just talk and laugh your heads off, which was what happened that night :D Loooove!

Hahaha currently 3:09 a.m. and I'm still up, reading about Malaysian anti-corruption laws and its transparency and whatnots, trying to finish off my essay or at the very least write a whole skeleton so I can just add on to it later.

As you can see, massive number of tabs right there lol, I can't even remember what half of them are for right now; I just keep opening new ones without closing old ones for fear of having to refer back to them. And of course, Facebook for constant stalking haha. Was chatting with Raje but she went off to sleep already. And Youtube for company; listened to the whole of SHINee's 4th album.  The Reason is such a nice song.

And of course, the compulsory cup of coffee (CCC). I foresee long nights, man. Should I switch to Red Bull and start stocking up? Heh.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive