Oh my glob!
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, November 6
- 'Afwan for the lack of updates.
- I went out with Zu today. Yay, finally met her after so long! And yay, another friend sailing in the degree boat together! We ate Manhattan's and I got the Chicken Marinara which I managed to finish, yessa~ and I tasted crepes for the first time in my life :D
which reminds me that I've yet to taste gelato. Anyway, Zu got her bagpack which was a nice shade of orange and I got myself a cardigan which I probably won't ever wear unless I get a dress that can go along with it. I wanted to buy a pair of Vans that I've been eyeing for eons but there weren't any for my size. What's new?
- I've been staying back late at school these past weeks. Camping out at the cold library at school is more fruitful than staying at home. The only pain in the rear end is when I need a power source for my laptop. It depends on the time actually. 2-6 is pretty much hopeless. But my laptop usually survives long enough into the evening which is when people starts clearing out and plugs are pulled out alhamdulillah (and I'll be the girl with the red eyes and constant yawns, the tube of mint candies on the table and Facebook opened in a tab).
- 219 words already for a 1300-word essay. Go, Maryam!
- According to the syllabus, my last PS tutorial was supposed to be about 3 weeks ago. Due to my tutor's insistence, he decided to add in another slot especially for those groups under his charge. AND he is still taking attendance for it. This is just not fair. Grr.
- I need to buy clothes that I would wear. Not clothes that just look pretty.
- I need to start learning how to shop online as well because I really don't like to shop. As in non-online shop where you actually walk into a store, pick something you like, all under the watchful eyes of the salespeople and the worst part yet... having to interact with said salespeople. Salespeople unnerve me.
- South Asian test last Friday was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!ly bad.
- 340 words!
- I've yet to start on my PS essay. I wish the professor would give only one question or at most, 3 questions for us to choose from. But 20? How am I supposed to choose? All of them look difficult :(
- And yes, here we go again. Complaining without even trying.
- I want to find another word for 'complaining'. I would use 'bitching' since that has a stronger impact but I'm trying to throw out cussing
in public altogether. LOL.
- Watching a WongFu video now. Apparently they baked a cake. Wes is really cute!
- *krik krik*
- I do have eyes, you know. HAHAHA.
- But anyway, hmmmmm what else happened? OH OH OH! Went out to eat at 18 Chefs with Syafiq and Selasih last Saturday! Actually it was Sakinah's idea but ironically, she had some last-minute plans so she couldn't join lol. The food was nice though. Takdelah luar alam mana but hey! And obligatory shoving-our-faces-into-yours!
- And the previous Saturday, went down to green school for an alumni thingy. Took pictures! But I shan't shove anymore photos into your face haha.
- Oh and did I mention that Zahirah and I trolled Humairah on FB again. Kekeke.
- My cousin's getting married this weekend! I hate weddings. (Hahahaha you tell me what I DO like. Hais.) Anyway, I'm fine with going there, eating and then moving off. But sitting around all day with nothing as a source of entertainment... Added to the fact that I'm not close to any of my maternal cousins. Looks like I'll be spending the day annoying my brother.
- Don't you think that this post is getting a little too long? Oh wait, no one cares. LOL.
- I've saved my essay and filed it away. No point in doing it now; I'm too distracted by WongFu.
- Or I should study Korean. I have an oral test tomorrow. ugh, 한국어 시험을 안좋아해요.
- Guys, bye.
|
|