Oh yeay, an update.

The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, November 29

I can complain all I want about staying up at 2 a.m. and having to deal with political shisha like social capital, polyarchy, modernization theory and - oh wait, I am complaining already.

You know what? I'm actually thankful for this semester. My essay grades didn't turn out as turdish (turdy?) as I expected them to be (I got a B average for all, alhamdulillah). Uni life went quite okay especially when I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into when I first started. And the best of it all? I learned what NOT to do for my remaining years here.

Back to the topic at hand, 7th December, just come quickly! 빨리 와!
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive