Willpower
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, November 20
Studying. You know what I want to be able to do with it? I want to be able to do it anytime, anywhere, irregardless of anything.
I want to be able to study at night,
midnight,
twilight,
dawn.
I want to be able to study in the day,
morning,
evening,
noon.
I want to be able to study in a noisy place,
canteen,
shopping mall,
McDonald's.
I want to be able to study in a quiet place,
home,
library,
mortuary.
(Well not really.)
I want to be able to study in spite of distraction,
Internet,
KPop,
friends.
It requires a lot of willpower,
Sheer willpower;
Of which I have none.
Sadly.
I want to be able to study at night,
midnight,
twilight,
dawn.
I want to be able to study in the day,
morning,
evening,
noon.
I want to be able to study in a noisy place,
canteen,
shopping mall,
McDonald's.
I want to be able to study in a quiet place,
home,
library,
mortuary.
(Well not really.)
I want to be able to study in spite of distraction,
Internet,
KPop,
friends.
It requires a lot of willpower,
Sheer willpower;
Of which I have none.
Sadly.