Pre-Banten
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, December 17
My parents got home from KL real late last night so they can't send me to the airport in a bit. Due to tiredness, my dad handed me a wad of Indonesian rupiah and sprung an impromptu test on me. On what? On making sure I get the amount of zeros right. HAHA. He was just standing there, bleary-eyed, asking me how much each note is worth. Kekeke. Don't worry, dad. My Math skills may be depreciating but I still have some left to know the difference between 10000 and 100000 :P
Will be flying off to Indonesia soon. It's a 10 am flight. What am I doing there? Holidays? Nooooo. HOW I WISH. I'll be off to a small town called Banten and I'm helping my alma mater, the turquoise school, to run a 3-day English programme for the Secondary 1 kids in this school that has called on turquoise's expertise in running a madrasah. Aaaaanyway, I will be away till the 24th. Don't miss me too much. Shan't be too hard, considering I don't update much nowadays. :P
Will be flying off to Indonesia soon. It's a 10 am flight. What am I doing there? Holidays? Nooooo. HOW I WISH. I'll be off to a small town called Banten and I'm helping my alma mater, the turquoise school, to run a 3-day English programme for the Secondary 1 kids in this school that has called on turquoise's expertise in running a madrasah. Aaaaanyway, I will be away till the 24th. Don't miss me too much. Shan't be too hard, considering I don't update much nowadays. :P