What is the noun for 'perplexed'?
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, December 2
You know what I find perplexing? People wearing thin cotton t-shirts and shorts. You know what I find even more perplexing? People wearing thin cotton t-shirts and shorts in an arse-freezing room. SMH.
On another note, two papers down and two more to go!
On another another note, shoutout to Jem! Everybody has different writing styles. I learned that one should never compare one's style with another because a person's writing style, to a certain extent, shows the traits of the writer him/herself. Having said that, I truly am much more sane in real life than I am here. Any image of me that you have conjured up of me by simply reading my posts.. LIES. All lies~ I am not as crazy/whiny in real life.
I think.
God forbid.
On another note, two papers down and two more to go!
On another another note, shoutout to Jem! Everybody has different writing styles. I learned that one should never compare one's style with another because a person's writing style, to a certain extent, shows the traits of the writer him/herself. Having said that, I truly am much more sane in real life than I am here. Any image of me that you have conjured up of me by simply reading my posts.. LIES. All lies~ I am not as crazy/whiny in real life.
I think.
God forbid.