A Female Speaker and Hello HY2253!
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, January 14
I'm a couple of days late, but hey, it's not official yet so I'm technically and officially not late *wiggles eyebrows* Aaanyway, the point is that Mdm Halimah Yacob is set to become the next Speaker of Parliament, following the disgraceful exit of Mr Palmer (tsk tsk) and the best thing yet? She'll be the first woman to do so! Marha marha! Not just the first Malay woman, but the first woman. Such an inspiration, mashaAllah~
And this has been news of the day/week, brought to you by yours truly, just so that you Internet bums at least know what's up on our teeny weeny island. (Lerrr Maryam, kau cakap orang pe? Hehe.)
On another note, Christianity in World History looks set to be interesting! Finally, I shall have someone to properly explain to me the difference between Catholics and Protestants and whatnots. Nothing that I'd prefer Wiki to explain to me, that is. Pfffft.
And this has been news of the day/week, brought to you by yours truly, just so that you Internet bums at least know what's up on our teeny weeny island. (Lerrr Maryam, kau cakap orang pe? Hehe.)
On another note, Christianity in World History looks set to be interesting! Finally, I shall have someone to properly explain to me the difference between Catholics and Protestants and whatnots. Nothing that I'd prefer Wiki to explain to me, that is. Pfffft.