Monday Schmonday
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, January 14
School starts today! New year, new semester, new resolutions. Pfffft. But seriously, I'm gonna try lessen my slacking and actually work hard for the new semester. Which means, less procrastination (note that I didn't say no procrastination because that's nigh impossible), do readings within the week that they were assigned and the most important one yet, to start on assignments as soon as they are given and their deadlines posted. Kerna ku tak sanggup nak pull an all-nighter lagi! Dahlah tak tidur satu malam, habis tu the next day 8 a.m lecture pulak! Apa lagi, tidur uh! Nasib lecturer can't be bothered one way or another.. But still, serik, woi, serik seserik-serik nye!
Anyway, I found a video that I think all undergrads or any other students, really, can identify with.
On another note, I hope I get a spot for Korean 2 >_<
Anyway, I found a video that I think all undergrads or any other students, really, can identify with.
On another note, I hope I get a spot for Korean 2 >_<