Shishatable.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, January 21

So pissed off at the system right now. No, I'm not going all anarchical or what. But seriously, University! What is that bullshisha that you dealt me, that you had the nerve to call a timetable?

IT SUCKS.

I know we balloted for our tutorials but the thing is, I balloted for a reasonable timetable. But the results are a 10-11.30 Tuesday and an 8-6 Wednesday. Does that even make sense?! And to Utown from Arts and back again?? NOT COOL. Have you see the crowd for the D2 bus at the UTown bustop? NOT something anyone would want to subject themselves to even at least once every other week!

Grr. Just another unimportant rant, oughta be lost in a deluge of other worldy issues of paramount importance. I know, I know. *scowls*
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive