Why so serious?

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, January 8

Something struck me recently. All because Humairah decided to make what I would term as a 'serious blog'. So yeah, it's her 'writing' blog, where all her serious writings and what I would term 'philosophical shisha which make your head hurts' go. Naw, maybe tak sampai tahap tu but you know what I mean.

Anyway, what struck me was, should I open up a serious blog as well? Or change the focus of this blog? (Which is actually mindless ramblings about my daily life that I do not need to share with you but I do anyway because of my underlying narcissistic tendencies.) But anyway, I decided awwww hell no. That's just not me, or rather, my blogging persona. So I'm just gonna stick to this style for now.

However, for all the rants and mindless prattling in this space, I do hope that I do not come off as an airhead with nothing but dust for brains, to you. I do know what's going on in the world and all those serious matters. I just don't like sharing it on a platform for the world to see. Especially personal opinions. I prefer to talk about such things with and to an audience that I know or can see. It's because then any misconceptions and misunderstanding can be cleared on the spot. On top of that, I feel that tonal clues are better off interpreted when they're verbal, rather than visual. 

Which is why all my serious works are confined to school essays. Hahaha. Not that it's all good anyway, since I usually average a B, which is, well.. average. Maybe there is some dust up there hmmm *brushes head*
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive