Evil and Good are what God defines them to be. Not humans... Never humans.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, February 18

"If there is an all-knowing, all-powerful deity, it must not care about human beings very much, since it lets so many awful things happen to us." 
What is the best criticism of this reasoning that you can think of? Do you think the criticism is effective? (Explain why or why not.)

Haa tulah.. Siapa suruh gatal sangat amek Philosophy? Dulu amek A Level Tasawwuf je dah pening, ada hati nak amek Philosophy, walaupun exposure module. Hais.

Dear God, you are indeed All-Knowing and All-Powerful. Chucking my Philosophy assignment into the bin aside, I do not question your love for your creatures. I know you love us. So, please, help me with this. You are not cruel, but school definitely is. 200 word limit... SERIOUSLY T___T
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive