Of herbis and carnis.
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, February 12
If you knew how much abuse/torture that animals have to go through before they are slaughtered and delivered to the supermarket shelves for your consumption, would you still buy them? Would you still eat meat, even? According to common moral sense, you wouldn't. You would protest against it, try to reform the system (?) or give up meat altogether. Yet many people don't/won't do anything and continue to eat meat produced from the abused animals. Why?
On a more interesting note, coincidentally perhaps, I was sitting at the bustop the other day and a dude walked in front of me. He was wearing a shirt that had a decidedly amusing sentence printed on it. The sentence was 'I did not fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.' With all due respect to vegetarians, I'm sorry but
