An ecclesiastical visit.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, March 25





I went to a church on Friday with Zuhaira'. I didn't go to church, I went to a church, okay? (The difference is the same as saying something is shit and something is the shit.) It was an assignment for my Cultures module so I chose the most visitor/tourist-friendly one (ahaha) which was St. Andrew's Cathedral which is right on top of City Hall MRT station. We requested for a tour and the lady led us around for about 40 minutes and it was quite the experience, I must say. We learned a lot regarding the history of the church (holy shizz, it has cobblestones!!) as well as the Protestant faith in itself. The second picture is of me stting on a pew and flipping through a bible.

LOL.

Anyway, Zu... I will not hesitate to smack you the next time you exaggerate the heck out of something really small and irrelevant. Grr.

HAHAHA but really, I'm really grateful that Zu actually sacrificed study time to come with me. We had actually planned to study at a library with a Galilee in it (because Zu missed Galilee food) (and I will forever think of A Level revisions and Zu whenever I eat at Galilee) but I remembered about this assignment and I was running out of time anyway, so yeah.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive