Announcements:

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, March 30

1. If you happen to go to Joo Chiat and pass by a certain jewelry shop and see a certain salesperson, can you please tell me if the person is a man or a woman? Trust me, you'll know who I'm talking about. I suspect  the person's a man but I'm not very good at discerning such things.

2. If you and your special someone are dead set on exchanging saliva in the bus, please at least have the decency to sit at the back of the bus where most people can't or won't see you because EWWWW I definitely didn't pay for that.

Wait. What decency? Pfft.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive