21 in 2013.
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, April 26
This morning, Nadh, Syera, Jo, Dayah, Hannah and Maira set off for KL, leaving me and Syafiq behind to battle the atrocity that is exams.... T_T
Ahhhh it's times like this that I feel like I'd give almost anything to go back to secondary school. It was when we kept the same schedules and no one was busy with a bajillion different things and we could go out on weekends with everybody present. Not to mention that it was probably one of the best times in my life. Now we're in different schools and some are working and basically everybody has different shisha to deal with. It's considered lucky if we managed to go out as a group at least thrice a year. With everybody present? That's pure jackpot. Aaaaahhhh.
AND THEY PLAN ON GOING TO GENTING SIGHHHH. I'd give almost anything (again) to ride a roller coaster than sitting here with my notes in front of me, feeling like there's a roller coaster IN my brain instead.
Ahhhh it's times like this that I feel like I'd give almost anything to go back to secondary school. It was when we kept the same schedules and no one was busy with a bajillion different things and we could go out on weekends with everybody present. Not to mention that it was probably one of the best times in my life. Now we're in different schools and some are working and basically everybody has different shisha to deal with. It's considered lucky if we managed to go out as a group at least thrice a year. With everybody present? That's pure jackpot. Aaaaahhhh.
AND THEY PLAN ON GOING TO GENTING SIGHHHH. I'd give almost anything (again) to ride a roller coaster than sitting here with my notes in front of me, feeling like there's a roller coaster IN my brain instead.