لو كان.
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, April 14
Yesterday, at work, one of the asatizah brought photos of her trip to the Middle East last December. There were 3 different booklets of photos, one for each country that she went to.
I looked at pictures from Jordan and SubhanAllah, I was awed by Petra.
I looked at pictures from Palestine and SubhanAllah, I was awed by Qubah as-Sakhra, Jericho and Nazareth.
I looked at pictures from Egypt and Allah, suddenly all these what-ifs started hurling themselves at me.
I know there's a reason why we are where we are right now and I'm not even denying that on my part, I wanted to be here. And I still want to be. But there's still that little bit of what-if in me, y'know? Ummi, if you're reading this. You're so blessed. Seriously. Heh.
I looked at pictures from Jordan and SubhanAllah, I was awed by Petra.
I looked at pictures from Palestine and SubhanAllah, I was awed by Qubah as-Sakhra, Jericho and Nazareth.
I looked at pictures from Egypt and Allah, suddenly all these what-ifs started hurling themselves at me.
I know there's a reason why we are where we are right now and I'm not even denying that on my part, I wanted to be here. And I still want to be. But there's still that little bit of what-if in me, y'know? Ummi, if you're reading this. You're so blessed. Seriously. Heh.