Dying flames.

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, April 17

Today, though it has not ended, is both bad and good. I screwed up my Korean skit so royally that no one who watched it could actually say that it was "okay lah!" NO ONE in their right mind would tell me that. On the other hand, a girl brought an almost-life-sized cutout of Jaejoong and well... *cue fangirling from almost the whole class... Including me, of course*

Honestly, right now I'm feeling a tad burned out from school, which was why when my skit partner was cringing due to our sucky performance, I just couldn't be arsed anymore. And I don't even know why I am. Burned out, that is. Sucks.

More pluses: passed the Soci term test alhamdulillah! Talking about it, I promise I'll dedicate a post to evaluate the modules I took this semester. Maybe once I'm done with exams and wanna celebrate by bashing everything. Sigh.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive