Week 11
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, April 4
This is bad. I kinda don't like this week.
It's deadlines week. I've complained about that.
My handphone is about to die; the battery flatlines within 5 hours and Whatsapp has not been working for the past 2 weeks.
I have not been attending CCA regularly and I have a beep test today.
I'm dreading Saturday. Although it's generally chillax, being outside the whole day just makes me tired.
And on top of it all?
I am sick.
It's a bad time to be sick.
I rarely fall sick.
And it just had to be now.
I just want Sunday to come and sleep it all away.
Allah.
It's deadlines week. I've complained about that.
My handphone is about to die; the battery flatlines within 5 hours and Whatsapp has not been working for the past 2 weeks.
I have not been attending CCA regularly and I have a beep test today.
I'm dreading Saturday. Although it's generally chillax, being outside the whole day just makes me tired.
And on top of it all?
I am sick.
It's a bad time to be sick.
I rarely fall sick.
And it just had to be now.
I just want Sunday to come and sleep it all away.
Allah.