Joys.
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, May 15
So, I've been slothing it out at home lately. I just don't want to do a thing even though there are lots of things that I should be doing. Procrastination. What's new kan? But I've been doing a little bit here and there so yeah.. Also, I haven't gone out so much. After the last paper, I went to watch Iron Man with Zu. While we're at it, here have our faces.
Then on Saturday, I went out for work. Glued myself to my bed and the computer all the way until yesterday and convinced myself that I needed some sun (I got more than what I bargained for. It's been hella hot lately, no pun intended.) and dragged myself to school for an emotionally-draining and butt-numbing meeting. That's all I shall say.
If there's one thing I like about not going out, it's that I don't have to spend any money, especially on transport and food. But that's kinda void right now. You know why? Because I just discovered the joys of online shopping. Hahaha I'm so screwed. I just wish they would sell looser pants, that's all T_T
Compare the size of our eyes keke! Also, happy belated Zu!
Then on Saturday, I went out for work. Glued myself to my bed and the computer all the way until yesterday and convinced myself that I needed some sun (I got more than what I bargained for. It's been hella hot lately, no pun intended.) and dragged myself to school for an emotionally-draining and butt-numbing meeting. That's all I shall say.
If there's one thing I like about not going out, it's that I don't have to spend any money, especially on transport and food. But that's kinda void right now. You know why? Because I just discovered the joys of online shopping. Hahaha I'm so screwed. I just wish they would sell looser pants, that's all T_T