KL Enrichment Trip 2013
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, May 29
6:42 am - After Subh and sitting in Putrajaya Mosque, listening to the kuliah subuh and the imam is praising Singapore's masaajid for being youth-friendly. Props!
10:00 am - Muzium Seni Islam Malaysia. 1.5hrs just wasn't enough.
4:15 pm - Got stuck in the heavy rain but arrived at Pavilion at Bukit Bintang and satisfied my Auntie Anne's cravings with an original pretzel.
6:00 pm - Arrived at Masjid Muadz Bin Jabal in Setiawangsa and waited all the way till 9:15 pm for the start of the class by Habib Ali Zaenal Abidin. It was good but it ended a tad late haha.
2nd Day
8:15 am - 3 mini hashbrowns. 4 little pieces of french toast = 1 whole piece of bread. Some baked beans. A small bowl of koko krunch and cornflakes. 2 small glasses of orange juice. Thehotel was big on going mini.
10:45 am - Shah Alam Convention Centre. Pesta Buku Selangor. Nampak Hilal Asyraf~ /fangirl/ okay no haha but really, I saw Hilal Asyraf. ㅋㅋ
1:30 pm - Zuhr and Asr at Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah aka Masjid Shah Alam aka the blue qubbah-masjid that appears during the televised azan on RTM.
2:30 pm - Pusat Seni Islam Selangor. It focuses on the art of the quran. Okay-okay lah..
6:20 pm - Masjid India. Walked past a restaurant and we saw Ustaz Azhar Idrus eating there, right at the entrance. Two famous personalities in one day = awesome sauce! Bought a lot of food and had a feast.
3rd Day
8:00 am - Watermelon, hashbrowns, pancakes, an apple strudel, a croissant, scrambled eggs, baked beans, half of a roti canai, strawberry yoghurt and coffee (with too much milk :/ )
10:45 am - White coffee outlet = free samples. Chocolate factory.
11:30 am - Journey home. 'Mencari Cinta' on the TV in the bus. I think I have not watched any romance Malay novels in the longest while and in that period, I've grown up quite a bit and I actually cringed throughout the whole movie. That or the movie was especially diabetes-inducing. I mean, "Aduh, cantiknya isteri aku bila dia marah macam tu." ADOI.
Overall, a good trip, alhamdulillah. I was in the committee for this trip and it was.. quite the experience though I didn't do anything. (I was in marketing and we didn't do any marketing at all.) But, I daresay I was emotionally affected from all the last-minute planning. Props to Humairah for being the PD. I wouldn't have done as swell a job as her.
6:00 pm - Arrived at Masjid Muadz Bin Jabal in Setiawangsa and waited all the way till 9:15 pm for the start of the class by Habib Ali Zaenal Abidin. It was good but it ended a tad late haha.
2nd Day
8:15 am - 3 mini hashbrowns. 4 little pieces of french toast = 1 whole piece of bread. Some baked beans. A small bowl of koko krunch and cornflakes. 2 small glasses of orange juice. Thehotel was big on going mini.
10:45 am - Shah Alam Convention Centre. Pesta Buku Selangor. Nampak Hilal Asyraf~ /fangirl/ okay no haha but really, I saw Hilal Asyraf. ㅋㅋ
1:30 pm - Zuhr and Asr at Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah aka Masjid Shah Alam aka the blue qubbah-masjid that appears during the televised azan on RTM.
2:30 pm - Pusat Seni Islam Selangor. It focuses on the art of the quran. Okay-okay lah..
6:20 pm - Masjid India. Walked past a restaurant and we saw Ustaz Azhar Idrus eating there, right at the entrance. Two famous personalities in one day = awesome sauce! Bought a lot of food and had a feast.
3rd Day
8:00 am - Watermelon, hashbrowns, pancakes, an apple strudel, a croissant, scrambled eggs, baked beans, half of a roti canai, strawberry yoghurt and coffee (with too much milk :/ )
10:45 am - White coffee outlet = free samples. Chocolate factory.
11:30 am - Journey home. 'Mencari Cinta' on the TV in the bus. I think I have not watched any romance Malay novels in the longest while and in that period, I've grown up quite a bit and I actually cringed throughout the whole movie. That or the movie was especially diabetes-inducing. I mean, "Aduh, cantiknya isteri aku bila dia marah macam tu." ADOI.
Overall, a good trip, alhamdulillah. I was in the committee for this trip and it was.. quite the experience though I didn't do anything. (I was in marketing and we didn't do any marketing at all.) But, I daresay I was emotionally affected from all the last-minute planning. Props to Humairah for being the PD. I wouldn't have done as swell a job as her.