Recs? Anybody?

The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, May 9

Now that I am done with exams, I should be celebrating. Actually, I've done my fair share of celebrating since I started right from the very first paper. Hahaha! Pizza after the first paper, dinner at Eighteen Chefs after the third paper and Iron Man 3 after the last one. What's left is a karaoke session but we'll see how that goes. Also, more movies with Zu! Since there are a coupe of good ones coming out, it should be good.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much free as a bird.

That said, does anybody want to recommend me a good K-Drama? My last K-Drama was School 2013 which would be pretty hard to top. I mean, Lee Jong Suk AND Kim Woo Bin in one drama? FHDGSAJHAKSKLA. Anyway, kinda rewatching The Moon That Embraces The Sun too because 1) storyline is da bombz,2) there's something about a sageuk drama, and 3) skasjdjasasdghagjkddsa Kim Soo Hyun.

Ow yeah. This is life.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive