Hazy days are here again.
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, June 20
Ah yes, our tiny island is currently experiencing one of the vagaries of weather which we often forget about although it happens annually. Haze due to forest burning in the neighbouring lands is here again! And the PSI reading has been so crazy. The past record set in 1997 has been smashed quite a few number of times already. Not to mention that it's been anal too. One hour it'll be 198 and the next, 299. Like right now. I've never been affected in the past years but it's so bad now that today I woke up with my eyes and throat hurting and the acrid smell of burning is just so strong. Ugh. Hope you're doing okay! Sometimes I have second thoughts about going to Korea but with this awful weather, I'm just casting those thoughts away -_-