Instant Instag

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, June 14

I caved under some extreme peer pressure and created an Instagram account. Pick up your jaws, people. Haha! Okay so these pretty ladies wanted me to create an Instagram account so they can see what I'll be doing in Korea but they die-die wanted me to create an account now. So yeah, I'll post my account name before I set off. Though I shall try to post as much as I can on this space when I'm in Korea so for those without Instagram accounts but are curious about my experiences, don't fret!

Cheh step mana punya banyak peminat lah pulak. Eh, no harm in entertaining my delusions, right? Keke.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive