Turquoise Gathering 2013

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, June 5

Turquoise gathering on Monday night! Props to Momo for kickstarting it and Filzah for letting us have it at her place! It was just sooooooo good! I was initially reluctant to go because it started late and I was lazy. Like duh. But, to put it in a jiwang way, I missed the girls too much. Besides, Maiss and Tawn are going overseas soon for their studies; Maiss to Australia and Tawn to Malaysia. I went, alhamdulillah, and oh my God, I thought rindu gitu-gitu je but after seeing some faces, it struck me how much I really missed these people and it's been too long since I last saw them. I missed the people who are active on FB but I missed those who aren't even more. I missed Fatin sooo much and was so glad to see ger face! I was disappointed that Wani didn't turn up because God knows how much I miss her. Nisa didn't turn up either else I'd have congratulated her to death for being valedictorian. Haha! I also miss Syikinn but she had a paper today, I think. And Ummi, you were missed!

But anyway, quite a number turned up, alhamdulillah~ and Meera broke out some happy news yay! Besides that, it seemed like we were back to our old days. When Sel came, she was all quiet. Tak tau kenapa but she became her usual self after a while kekeke. Raje said, "Dengan korang je aku boleh macam gini tau!!" and I guess for that few precious hours, everybody embraced that statement. The food.. THE FOOD WAS GLORIOUS!! Mak Filzah made mee soto and oh my gerrrrd, it was so delicious! Maiss brought red velvet cupcakes which her sister made and Sel brought brownies. Maira brought cookies and Lino brought the all-important mac n' cheese. If my holidays so far has been one big babat-breeding session, yesterday's gathering has got to be the highlight of said session. Everything was just superb and ahsfafshdjfkdjagjsh! Alhamdulillah! 

Between the food, Dance Central, the company, the jokes and the jibes, I wished it could've last a bit longer. Aaahhh ada yang dah graduate dari poly, ada dah university, ada yang dah kerja, ada yang dah berpunya (bila korang nak kahwin??!), yet we still insist that we've never graduated from turquoise school. Hahaha! Love you girls to infinity and beyond! Daaiman abada~


Credits to Dayah Raje
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive