Baccccck
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, July 22
BACK! And oh God, I never knew how much I missed the comfort of my own room. Sure I missed my family and friends but being in the comfort of my own room? Aaaaah missed that! I have never been a people person but sharing a room 24/7 with another human being in Korea, I realise that I just crave not having to share my space with another. It's tiring having to be so accommodating.
HAHAHA.
Anyway!
On that note, I'm definitely blessed to have someone like Maryam around. She's probably the only one who I harass on a regular basis (& she's ok with it lor, hahaha). From our first bidding experience, suffering in exposure modules together, having coffee sessions at the Deck, me dumping my falsampah on her... I'm probably like a leech or belangkas for always being with her since university started, but us always being together proves that like poles actually do attract.... Blur meets blur right? Can la, chinchai chinchai la. Heh heh. (You know I luv youuu, keladi)
Bahaha! Thanks lah for sticking to me like a belangkas like how we promised each other before school first started! I owe you, man. Harassing and complaining and vowing to not do last-minute work yet ending up Skyping through the night because of breaking those vows.. Hahaha! Alaaaah we don't have any more mods together this sem :( Please meet up for kopi at least twice a week! Just so I can listen to you dump your falsampah on me. Keke. Love you tooooooooooo~
HAHAHA.
Anyway!
On that note, I'm definitely blessed to have someone like Maryam around. She's probably the only one who I harass on a regular basis (& she's ok with it lor, hahaha). From our first bidding experience, suffering in exposure modules together, having coffee sessions at the Deck, me dumping my falsampah on her... I'm probably like a leech or belangkas for always being with her since university started, but us always being together proves that like poles actually do attract.... Blur meets blur right? Can la, chinchai chinchai la. Heh heh. (You know I luv youuu, keladi)
Bahaha! Thanks lah for sticking to me like a belangkas like how we promised each other before school first started! I owe you, man. Harassing and complaining and vowing to not do last-minute work yet ending up Skyping through the night because of breaking those vows.. Hahaha! Alaaaah we don't have any more mods together this sem :( Please meet up for kopi at least twice a week! Just so I can listen to you dump your falsampah on me. Keke. Love you tooooooooooo~