Day I-don't-know-I-lost-track-haha

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, July 13

I haven't updated in ages, eh? Was Skyping with Bestfriend yesterday and she was like, "Abe blog stop sampai Day 7 aje!" Hahaha sorry~ I was too busy being busy. Since I'm overseas, I've been taking a 180-degree turn from my usual self and going out as much as I can. Since I arrived in Korea, I think I've only stayed in my room after class ended for only 4 days. Otherwise, I'm out and about until late. But since Ramadhan has started, I'm back before Isyak which is like at 9.30. On that note, Ramadhan Kareem, y'alls!

So what have I been doing? Going to all the shopping places here and there on weekdays and further away on weekend. Making new friends (all non-Malay), speaking in English/Korean all the time (I only slip into Malay when I'm with Sakinah and even then, not so much since that girl can't understand Malay well hahahaha). Still not done with souvenir-shopping too hais.

I went to Everland last Saturday (6th July) and IT WAS SO FUN. If you're an adrenaline/theme park junkie, please go to Everland if you ever land in Korea! Firstly, it's so big, like way way waaaay BIGGER than USS. And secondly, it has A LOT OF RIDES. Lastly and most importantly, IT'S CHEAP. I paid 35,000 won only and that's like $40. That's also equivalent to paying only $35 for the entrance to the theme park. $35 ENTRANCE FEE FOR A THEME PARK, GUYS. And then, there's USS's basic fee of $70. T_T

The best thing ever about the theme park was the roller coaster. It had 3 roller coasters but the biggest, steepest, tallest one was of course the best!


See the one at the back there? We went on it twice! You really have to try these things at least once in your life!

Guys, I'm running out of things to say. Like I don't know what I should talk about or how I should say things. Hahaha. Going out later to do God knows what but I may be going bungee jumping tomorrow! Hopefully the weather will be good! I love the weather here because it's been raining so much but seriously, I wish this weather would come to Singapore instead. I mean, I wanna go out and do things in Korea and the weather can be such a dampener on plans!

(Left this post to go out at 1 p.m and only now at 11 p.m continuing ahaha)

I wanna go bungee jumping tomorrow but the weather is really bad plus Sakinah is sick and she won't be able to go. If it clears up for a bit, should I go alone tomorrow? Hmm..
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive