으르렁
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, August 1
Just now during terawih prayers, I suddenly felt like blogging... That's not sacrilegious, right? Anyway, I don't know what I want to blog about but let's just put everything in point form and be random; perfect representation of my mess of a mind.
- I really, really should start uploading the photos I took in Korea. I wanted to do it in Korea itself so I wouldn't have to upload all at once when I came back but olá, procrastinacion! (that's not a real Portuguese word, by the way) (not that I'm taking you for a dummy) (but you know)
- Oh haayyyy EXO's new music video~
- Hari Raya is exactly a week from now. Where the heck did the time go and what was it in a rush for! This means school's just round the corner too! Yikes? Or...
- Actually, I'm kind of
excitedready for school. Like how screwed up is a system that allows for three months of mental deterioration? Okay no, that's not entirely the school's fault but hey, 1) being a university student does not equate to self-push for constant brain food and 2) our lil country doesn't even have the summer season! So why must we follow the Western system of holidays?! - That said, should I list down my semester resolutions? *keeps a straight face*
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really should stop pulling my own leg. I mean, we all know what happened the last time I made semester resolutions. Nothing short of disastrous, that. SMH. - New jam! Geeks - Fly.
- I have been sleeping really late these days. In short (or shorter, actually), I am screwed for school.
- I have concluded that I suck at baking. Like honestly. I suck. NOTHING turns out the way it's supposed to, even if I follow the instructions to a T. I officially declare that I will never do recreational baking anymore and even if I do, I will not post it up for the world to see and enjoy my awful baked goods on my own.
- I am officially older than a fifth of a century. Time to toss and turn in bed while my brain decides to make me reminisce and reflect on what I have done all these years. Or rather, what I have NOT done. I have always believed that age is just a number but tonight, I shall just cry at the fact that I am already TWENTY FREAKING ONE UGH.
- Not even a single 'haha' in this post, Maryam. *pats self on back*


