Lacking positivity.

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, August 27

Can't wait to go for the Muslim Society talk next Tuesday. It's about what it means to be a Muslim student. I feel like I'm drifting in the middle of nowhere and there's no land in sight. It's only the third week of school; it's not funny anymore. 

That said, last Sunday, I went jalan raya with my pinky friends because the girls who went to Malaysia for studies are on holiday. Suddenly was reminded of old times. Rindu biah solehah, biah islamiyyah. To the point where it keeps bugging me at the back of my head. 

And someone's going far away next year. :( 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive