Make-up.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, August 5

I walked into a make-up store the other day with a couple of friends (like I've not walked into one more-than-enough times in Korea) and it made me realise that there are two types of girls in this world: either you're a make-up kinda girl or you're not.

So my make-up-wearing friend was flipping out over this make-up set which contains some powder, some liquid stuff and a couple of brushes. All of which I didn't know what they were exactly for (and I still don't). She was totally excited because the set was so cheap and I guess it was a good brand but my other friend and I just looked at her like she was crazy. 

LIKE WHAT KIND OF CHEAP IS A $100 MAKE-UP KIT? A hundred dollars! Is that price range normal or something? Or have I been living under a rock all this while?! 

Hi Selasih, if you're reading this. I WUV YOU. *makes puppy dog eyes*
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive