Rockin' On Heaven's Door

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, August 23


오늘 처음 영화를 혼자 봤어요! ^^ 수업 후에 부기스 플라스 극장에 가서 한국어 영화 '뜨거운 안녕' 보았어요. 표를 사기 전에 "어우 민망해요!" 이렇게 생각했어요. 들렸지만 사실은 괜찮았어요 ㅋㅋㅋ. 너무 많이 걱정했지만 뭐야... 다음에 걱정하지 않을거예요. 에프티 아일랜드 가수 이홍기 씨는 그 영화의 배우때문에 보고 싶었어요.

영화는 너무 슬퍼서 많이 울었어요 ㅠ.ㅠ 그렇니까 혼자 봐서 기뻤어요 ㅋㅋ 그 영화를 재미있지 않았지만 (아픈 사람들이 많고 모두 다 죽음을 기다렸어요 ㅜ_ㅜ) 좋은 영화였어요. 홍기 씨는 제 좋아하는 가수와 목소리는 아주 좋아요! 역시 좋은 뱅도 할수 있어요! ㅎㅎ 다른 배우들도 좋았어요. 특히 아이 여배우, 전민서 ^^

다음에 슈퍼주니어 헨리 씨 영화를 보고 싶어요. 그 영화는 영어 영화예요. 트레일러를 조금 봐서 재미있을 것 같아요..

영화를 혼자 보는 것을 다시 하고 싶어요. 좋아요... 계획을 혼자 만들고 시간이 있는 사람을 기다리지 않아요. 친구와 같이 영화를 보는 것을 좋지만 가끔 혼자 보는 것도 좋아요. 느낌이 그냥 달라요 ㅋㅋ

여러분! 영화를 혼자 봤어요? 아니예요? 해 봐요! 하지만 무서운 영화를 혼자 보지마세요 ㅠㅠ

Translation (This will be an awkward translation.) (Please don't copy the whole thing onto Google Translate. Due to my limited and grammatically incorrect Korean, you won't be able to understand a thing if you do it.) (Underlined parts mean they weren't in the above Korean text post.):

Today, I went to watch a movie alone for the first time! ^^ After class, I went to Bugis Plus's cinema and watched a Korean movie, 'A Warm Goodbye' (Rockin' On Heaven's Door). Before buying the tickets, "Ow, this is embarrassing!" I thought like this. I was nervous but it was okay kekeke. I worried too much but what the heck... Next time I am not going to worry anymore. I wanted to watch the movie because FT Island's vocalist, Lee Hongki, was the movie's actor.

The movie was very sad so I cried a lot (I cried buckets like seriously.) T.T Because of that, I'm glad I watched the movie alone keke. The movie was not fun (as in fun fun) (there were a lot of sick people and they were all waiting for their deaths T_T) but it was a good movie. Hongki is a singer that I like and his voice is really good. As expected, he can also be a good actor! Hehe. The other actors were good too. Especially the child actress, Jeon Min Seo ^^

Next, I want to watch Super Junior's Henry's movie. It's an English movie. I watched a bit of the trailer and it seems good...

I want to watch a movie alone again. It's good... You make your own plans and you don't wait for an available person (companion). Watching a movie with friends is good but sometimes, watching a movie alone is good too. The feeling is just different keke.

Everyone! Have you watched a movie alone? No? Do try! But don't watch a scary movie alone T_T
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive