#throwback
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, August 6
Inshirah wished me a happy birthday via an Instagram the other day so I planned on doing the same to her. In order to find a picture of the two of us, I had to trawl through Facebook for it. And trawl I did. Looking at past photos, especially anything that's more than 6 months old, makes me cringe and today was no different. Pre-U 1 photos were especially bad because it was the fattest I've ever been. *cringe cringe criiiiiinge* (do you know that I don't know how to pronounce that word actually)
But look what I found! This is one of my favourite photos ever from pinky days :D I don't have a lot of photos from those days so this is pretty gold. Not the least because of Faatinah's forever-vogue face and my nak-senyum-ke-tak-eh face and everybody else's general happiness. And would you look at the blue sky?
Okay, enough. I need to do some chores because I'm an anak dara and should do things without being told.
But look what I found! This is one of my favourite photos ever from pinky days :D I don't have a lot of photos from those days so this is pretty gold. Not the least because of Faatinah's forever-vogue face and my nak-senyum-ke-tak-eh face and everybody else's general happiness. And would you look at the blue sky?
Okay, enough. I need to do some chores because I'm an anak dara and should do things without being told.
