Belated yet appreciated.

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, September 13


Semalam Zuhaira' belanja makan. She's done with her diploma and is currently working full time as a temporary staff, doing really miserable work with a boss that's bent on making her life hellish as possible but hey, at least she's receiving a steady flow of income! Which was why she was the one paying last night AHAHAHA.

So we ate at Manhattan's (we always eat at Manhattan's whenever it's just the two of us) and tried Marble Slab afterwards. Anyway, it felt so good to just rant at her about school life. I am just so frustrated about school right now and Zu was just the perfect person to vent at. I can't really vent about school at Humy because she's going through the same shisha as I am and that just gets me nowhere. Zu was good because I could just talk about everything from the start and just get it all out haha.

끝.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive