Fridate (again) (but with academic material this time round) (zzzz)
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, September 13
I'm at school right now but I really can't be arsed to do any work. So why did I come to school then, you might ask? Because I will do even a teensy amount of work here right now, rather than the zilch at home -_- And one of the groups on my Whatsapp is talking about going on a holiday and taking flights and I am just so excited at the thought of taking a flight with fun people, effectively distracting me from starting on my work that's already piling up like crazy. Can you believe that I only have one individual assignment this semester? As a procrastinator and a person who's not good with teamwork, (there, I said it) this is just so annoying. In a way, it's good because having other people to consider will at least motivate me to do my work on time BUT STILL. Accommodating other people is a heavy task for me.
I am so not a people person, obviously.
Anyway, flights! Syera went to Bangkok yesterday or Wednesday like that and she flew solo. WAAAAH. I've always wanted to do that. I love everything about taking a flight, from checking in at the departure area, walking around the halls, searching for the fight gate, sitting at the waiting area before boarding the flight, constantly rechecking the flight ticket and information (LOL) and everything except for the flight itself. Haha! There's nothing fun about sitting for a long stretch of time in a confined space. After 20 to 30 minutes of admiring Allah's creations far above the earth, it just gets boring. Sure, I can read a book, sleep, listen to music or chat with friends. But I'm still confined to a slightly uncomfortable seat and I just hate it when I don't have space to stretch my legs.
So anyway. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't know what to say anymore. I think I should start on my work now. Will be back to complain when I'm tired. Cheers.
I am so not a people person, obviously.
Anyway, flights! Syera went to Bangkok yesterday or Wednesday like that and she flew solo. WAAAAH. I've always wanted to do that. I love everything about taking a flight, from checking in at the departure area, walking around the halls, searching for the fight gate, sitting at the waiting area before boarding the flight, constantly rechecking the flight ticket and information (LOL) and everything except for the flight itself. Haha! There's nothing fun about sitting for a long stretch of time in a confined space. After 20 to 30 minutes of admiring Allah's creations far above the earth, it just gets boring. Sure, I can read a book, sleep, listen to music or chat with friends. But I'm still confined to a slightly uncomfortable seat and I just hate it when I don't have space to stretch my legs.
So anyway. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't know what to say anymore. I think I should start on my work now. Will be back to complain when I'm tired. Cheers.