Fridate

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, September 6

Just finished an 8 a.m -2 p.m schedule at school (otak penat bro) and currently on my way to Ikea to meet Sel and do some window-shopping for some stuff. Or maybe some real shopping too so we don't have to do go again. Hah. 

I just printed a whole shishaload of readings; so many that the printer actually slowed down a couple of times, as if it was taking a breather. Else it'd be spitting 'em out fast. I feel so guilty right now. Not just because of the printer but I feel like I just felled a hella number of trees. *guilty face* I hope to God that I will finish reading all of them so it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, next week is e-Learning week and though we don't have to go to school and attend lectures and tutorials virtually, I frankly think it's ridiculous and I'd rather go to school. One of the reasons for why the school has decided to implement the system this semester is that they want us to be ready in case a disaster happens and we need to stay at home. Basically the haze incident triggered it. Ugh. 

I've missed blogging and I will put up proper posts soon so, laterrrrr.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive