Quick update.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, September 9

In today's KPop news,
1. Heechul has been discharged from the army! Assa, can't wait for the sassy interviews and snarky talk shows!
2. BTS is having a comeback! Say hi to some hiphop gangsta rapping and badass choreography :D



In today's real life news,
1. I am already sure of my first C this semester.
2. Whoever thought of eLearning week, just know that I am not grateful to you. In any way at all.
3. I have a lot of drafts sitting in my dashboard. Stuff that are incomplete or I just don't feel like posting. Maybe one day. They're usually emo nemo stuff so.. I don't know.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive