Yet another complaint.

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, September 25

The amount of work I have right now is such that I fall asleep thinking of the work I've yet to do and feeling guilty over any time wasted not doing work during the day. I wake up thinking "Oh no, one day less for me to do my work" and feeling like the workload has increased even more. It's recess week right now and for a procrastinator like me to feel anxious right from the start is just... wrong. I usually start feeling guilty about not doing any work when it's Friday or later. But the amount of work I have right now is just a load of bullshisha. Sigh. On the other hand, thank you Allah for letting me live another day and are all these feelings a sign of procrastinator me saying goodbye? If it is, then alhamdulillah. 

And what is up with all these short posts? 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive