:/

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, October 26

Okay I'm sitting in the bus and there is this bunch of secondary kids talking and all they talk about is their grades. THEIR GRADES. From the time they boarded the bus until now, all they did were to compare their grades, boast about their grades, their academic achievements, their class' performance and lamenting their low grades (a B for Geography, anybody?). 

I need to sort my thoughts out about this but right now, I'm swinging between trying not to laugh in public about the sheer ridiculousness of the conversation and feeling utter sadness at the state of youths in Singapore. C'mon, you might say these kids aren't reflective of the whole Singapore youth but you can't brush off the majority. Grades might be important but they're not everything. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive