Deeper Deeper

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, October 22

Let's talk about the good things.

1. I am finally done with my presentations as of yesterday. I had two presentations yesterday and it was stressful 'representing' South Korea and defending their history textbooks and asking Japan to change theirs in order to reflect a more comprehensive truth of the past. I didn't even learn the history of Singapore formally, much less know how history textbooks are published in Singapore, and there I was, demanding another country to change theirs. Anyway.

2. The other presentation was better because I did it solo and my hands didn't even shake (public speaking ugh) and all of my tutorial mates were bored enough not to ask questions. Yay.

3. I've been coming to my CCA cardio training for three weeks straight and I am proud of myself. Of course, I nearly died each time but hey!

4. ...hard pressed to think of more good stuff.

5. I am still alive, alhamdulillah.

6. Two more weeks till I am done with deadlines and only left with finals!

7. I passed my GL midterms, alhamdulillah :)

8. Only three more sessions left for work. Not that it's a thing to be happy about in itself; it's just that I'll have more time on my hands and I'm grateful for that.

9. ..Okay, really can't think of anything more seeing how my life revolves around school and home nowadays.

01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive