Drama'd out.
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, October 13
Tomorrow is the start of a new week. It seems like only a while ago that I heaved a sigh of relief that Friday had finally arrived.
Anyway, in Maryam's Kdrama news,
Anyway, in Maryam's Kdrama news,
- Good Doctor has finally finished its run! Just right when I'm starting to get busy with school phew. The storyline itself was really good and the cast was wonderful too. Amongst the love lines in the drama, I was rooting for Jin Wook-In Yeong because ugh Young Kwang why so cute.
- There's a new drama called The Heirs and I AM DETERMINED TO NOT WATCH IT UNTIL I AM DONE WITH EXAMS. But oh my goodness, the drama looks so good. Literally. The cast is so good-looking and perfect. Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin are battling it out for Park Shin Hye okay!! And there's Choi Jin Hyuk, Min Hyuk and Hyung Sik in it as well. Most good-looking cast I've ever seen yet, except for maybe Shut Up Flower Boy Band teehee. And Boys Over Flowers. Come to think of it.. I think the storyline is similar to BOF. Hmm..
- There's another new drama coming up as well... Reply 1994... and it's the sequel to Reply 1997!!! I loved Reply 1997 a lot so I'm looking forward to this one. If Reply 1997 is about H.O.T and Sechkies, Reply 1994 will be about Seo Taiji and The Boys and I don't know who else haha! I don't know a thing about that particular era but it's okay, as long as they keep the crazy-Kpop-fangirl element and Busan accent in it, goje. Besides, Go Ara will be the main actress yay!
- Imagine if they do Reply 2006 or something with a special focus on DBSK, SS501, Super Junior and Bigbang.. I think
I will die of happinessit will be just my most favourite drama ever. - There's another Yong Hwa drama coming up again... HAHAHA. Oh mannn. It's so awkward watching him act. I haven't checked it out yet actually but still..
- While we're on the topic of CN Blue, can we just have another drama with Jong Hyun in it, please?